PETE HINES-GAMESCOM, 24 DE AGOSTO 2023



01馃殌Mod Support?

"Oh mods question? Yeah, we're doing it. Like we said we are. There's going to be mods, we're going to release the CK, if you've played Skyrim or Fallout 4 it's going to work like that. It's post launch. We have NO OTHER INFORMATION. We have a launch to get through.

There's a lot more coming. When you start to think about the kind of communities that come around Bethesda Game Studios games and putting a tool like that in the hands of people and go "How'd you like to make a planet? Like, how'd you like to, like" all of that is going to be just off the charts when you start getting a community to come in and add all the different things that they want to bring to it, their own stories they want to tell. Hell, I already have a list of things that I already want to mod."

02馃殌"We have mission boards and like, you know, this planet is looking to delivery a bunch of these resources right, and that's like "go build an outpost on this planet and mine this resource, and have ships carry it" sometimes it's like "hey we have 2 people here that need to get to the Mars Mining Colony" and it was one of these moments where I accepted it, and I'm playing a little bit and then I put it down and went on a trip. I came back, was doing more quests and there was these 2 people like "Who the HELL are these two. Like WHY ARE YOU ON MY SHIP?" I was like oh my god, I was supposed to be taking them to Mars and totally forgot. I better hurry up or I'm about to fail this quest."

03馃殌"Boost Packing. Pick Boost Packing. Like all skills, until you learn it you CANNOT use it."

04馃殌"You can remove bounties. Because there are so many factions, you can go to different places and tick some of them off. Like the Crimson fleet is hellbent on killing you, or you pissed off the Freestar Collective, you know you can always undo and find ways to roll back decisions you made. But just like, try. See what you have fun doing and do it."

05馃殌"The beginning of the Vanguard, before you even join he'll tell you like go downstairs, go to this thing and you'll go through this museum exhibit that does an awesome job explaining what happened. Why aren't we on earth, what happened to earth. Who are these religious nutjobs, what's the UC. Like okay I'm caught up to speed now on like what's going on in this world."

​06馃殌Can NPCs pilot your ships?

"I don't thhhhink so. I know I should know the answer to that but I've never NOT wanted to fly my own ship, so it never occurred to me to try."

07馃殌Can you kill Important NPCs on purpose or accidentally?

"I can't answer that one because I haven't tried. I'm pretty sure . . .? <Confused noises>"


08馃殌Can you loot spacesuits off NPCs?

"Uhh spacesuits? Yeah, you can get spacesuits off of folks. Packs. Helmets. Weapons."

09馃殌 Fly freely between planets in a system?

"I don't know, I have not tested because it's not my thing. How much flying in realtime you can do in between thing because it's not like really my thing. I tend to jump yeah, every planet, every moon you see you can jump toto."

10馃殌"There are times where I'm like, "dude I'm iron man". I'm flying around in a pack shooting rockets and it like, I'm a badass."

11馃殌"I can't even talk about the combat and how I play without giving you spoilers. You need to try some of the main quest and you're gonna like, uh oh now I get it. Now I get why I have to do this and why it's a big deal."

12馃殌 Spacewalking in the game?

"<INHALES DEEP> I don't know . . I mean it's not a thing I've ever . . done? It's not a uh, float around and jump around to fix a satellite. I know I have been jettisoned in a ship into outerspace, it was actually comical. A ship landed on a surface and I went to go in the ship and enter the inside of the ship itself, and they just took off with me in the cargo hold and the door's closing. Eventually I fell out of the ship from some crazy height and died"

13馃殌"There's a lot of emergent stuff in space. You're used to being in Skyrim and walking around, and like, you know a bandit jumps you and there's little combat situations - we have to do that in outer space as well. You can't tell people be in a spaceship and be a spaceship captain and not find things in space. So there's different ships you'll come across. Some of them are flying around, some of them are derelict, some of them are exploded. There are star stations, but like the ability to like, I came across this thing and they wanted my help but what planet was that. "Oh sorry, we can't help." We can't tell you what planet that was but what we CAN tell you is everybody gets a chance at that, at some point as you're exploring. It's less about where and more about when we put that in front of you."

14馃殌"I have to go do things around the house, but I will leave a ship just sitting there in outer space so I can listen to the music because it's unbelievable how good it is and how it amplifies the emotion and the tone of the game as it progresses."

15馃殌"It pulls you in in a way, that truthfully, I find that's magical." (not info but an interesting anecdote)

16馃殌"There are companions who will think less of you when picking locks."

17馃殌"You have to spend a lot of time being a pilot to be a better pilot."

18馃殌"So you can't just see a Class C ship and go "oh I'm going to capture that and fly it around." Well, not if you don't have the piloting skills to pilot a Class C ship. You're not going anywhere. You have to spend time and getting to be good and piloting ships if you wanna fly higher class ships.

19馃殌You don't have to engage in ship combat if you don't want to. Just grav jump to another system if you don't want to deal with that combat, we want players to feel comfortable to do whatever they want in this game."


馃殌 Fuente 

Comentarios

Entradas populares